Hong Kong Young Fashion Designers’ Contest 2020 (YDC)
“My Favourite Collection Award” Lucky Draw (the “Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions
- Hong Kong Young Fashion Designers’ Contest 2020 “My Favourite Collection Award” Lucky Draw is organized by Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC). The promotion period is from 3 August to 18 September 2020 23:59:59 (HKT), both dates inclusive (the “Promotion Period").
- To enter the luck draw, participants must vote for a “My Favourite Collection” from the finalists of Hong Kong Young Fashion Designers’ Contest 2020 at vote.fashionally.com, and register with participants’ name, email and phone number (each email address can be registered once only) during the promotion period. Participants will receive a confirmation email after voting.
- The luck draw prize will be HK$ 2,000 Hysan Place e-Gift Certificate (7 prizes) sponsored by Hysan Place. This e-Gift Certificate is valid at the designated merchants / retailers and Food & Beverages outlets at Hysan Place only.
- Participant can only be a winner and win a lucky draw prize ONCE.
- The winners of the promotion will be randomly drawn by a computer system. The result of the lucky draw will be announced on www.FASHIONALLY.com, Sing Tao Daily and The Standard on 25 September 2020.
- The redemption email notiﬁcation of the lucky draw prizes will be sent out to respective winners after the result announcement, before 5 October 2020. Winners are required to download the Lee Gardens App and register as Lee Gardens Club Member to redeem and enjoy the e-Gift Certificates. The details of redemption procedures and available dates of the gifts will be explained in detail in the email notiﬁcation and may be subject to additional terms and conditions as set out in the redemption email notiﬁcation.
- Winners who cannot redeem the prize by designated date will forfeit the prize.
- The redemption email notiﬁcation of the lucky draw prizes might have chance to fall into junk mailbox. Winners who are entitled to the lucky draw prizes have their responsibility to check the redemption notification from spam email if they do not receive it from inbox. Winners shall notify HKTDC by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org if they do not receive the redemption email notiﬁcation of the lucky draw prizes on or before 12 October 2020; otherwise, HKTDC accepts no liability and will not be liable for any compensation.
- The lucky draw prizes are non-transferable or redeemable for cash, or other goods, services or products. Winners agree to abide by the terms and conditions which listed by Hysan Place. HKTDC shall not be responsible for any consequences due to the redemption or use of the prizes.
- During this promotion, if registered data or winning notification are lost, inaccurate, unidentifiable or damaged caused by any computer, network, telephone or technical issues which are not attributed to the default of HKTDC, HKTDC shall not have any legal liability if the participant is judged as disqualified and the participant cannot object.
- Fraud and abuse will result in forfeiture of participants’ eligibility to participate in the lucky draw. In case there is any suspected abuse, misuse or fraud, which shall be determined at the sole discretion of HKTDC, HKTDC reserves the absolute right to forfeit participants’ eligibility to participate in the lucky draw and/or entitlement to the lucky draw prize without prior notice.
- The personal data provided by the participants is only used for the promotion by HKTDC and will not be used for purposes other than the above. All personal data collected will be destroyed after 3 months.
- With participants’ consent, personal data will be used for future marketing purpose.
- All information provided by participants cannot be changed after registration. All information of participants should be based on the record of online registration. Any faulty, duplicate and incomplete information will result in disqualification. If winners cannot receive winning notifications or redemption details or cannot redeem the prize owing to any fake, incomplete or incorrect information provided for the promotion, HKTDC shall bear no responsibility.
- Participants participating in the promotion means that they have agreed the above terms and conditions. In case of any disputes, HKTDC reserves the right to make the final decision.
Trade Promotion Competition Licence No.: 53528